THE STARTER STUDS IN ROSE GOLD
Note: The Starter Studs are excluded from discount codes/sales
- Note: Main image is the gold starter stud
- 4 mm titanium studs
- Unanodized, unalloyed, medical grade titanium
- Stud is coated with 14k gold, only on the portions that do not touch the ear
- These are the perfect starter earrings if you have very sensitive ears, an active reaction, or your piercings have not healed fully
- It may be necessary to wear these for a few weeks or months before you can move onto wearing other titanium earrings comfortably
- Made in USA
- Healer studs, starter studs for pierced ears
Diameter: 4 mm
This product is manufactured by Dirinda Patterson of Patterson Precision, a family owned business in Oregon that manufactures medical, dental and commercial parts. Dirinda uses the same materials and quality control on her earrings as she does on medical and dental implants.
My ears were to the point where they would turn red and nasty with even pure gold. This was my last option, so I decided to give it a try. I hadn’t really worn earrings In years. I’ve been wearing these adorable earrings for about a week with very few problems. I’m thrilled!
This is the first time my daughter has been able to enjoy wearing a pretty pair of earrings with no pain. She's 11 and loves the rose gold starter studs. So glad we found Tini Lux. Now I have to get myself a pair!
I've been allergic to metals all my life, and have only ever been able to tolerate Platinum, which is too costly for everyday earrings. Tried these as a last ditch effort before giving up and letting my holes close, and I'm glad I did! In a week, and zero pain or irritation. I only wish there were more styles in studs - like minis and bars.
So happy to start to see my daughter’s pierced ears heal and not constantly battle infections and pain! Rose gold is pretty & simple design is elegant!
Great earrings, and the long posts are helpful.