THE STARTER STUDS IN GOLD
Note: The Starter Studs are excluded from discount codes/sales
- 4 mm titanium studs
- Unanodized, unalloyed, medical grade titanium
- Stud is coated with 14k gold, only on the portions that do not touch the ear
- These are the perfect starter earrings if you have very sensitive ears, an active reaction, or your piercings have not healed fully
- It may be necessary to wear these for a few weeks or months before you can move onto wearing other titanium earrings comfortably
- Made in USA
- Healer studs, starter studs for pierced ears
Diameter: 4 mm
This product is manufactured by Dirinda Patterson of Patterson Precision, a family owned business in Oregon that manufactures medical, dental and commercial parts. Dirinda uses the same materials and quality control on her earrings as she does on medical and dental implants.
These are the first earrings I have been able to leave in my ears for more than 24 hours in the past 10 years due to extreme sensitivities. Can't wait to get more from the collection!
Giving three stars because I am having a reaction to them. It seems more mild than what I have experienced with other earrings and am hoping that it's just part of getting used to them and will go away. I am very hopeful!
I am no longer having a reaction and have been wearing them daily. Yay!
Love these earrings. I put them in my third lobe hole, but they'd be great for someone's first lobe piercing. My only problem with them is that they fall off pretty easily. Two days after I put them in, I found out the backing isn't on super tight. I did lose one in the carpet when I was brushing my hair, but I took another, tighter backing from another earring to make sure that doesn't happen again.
I've purchased so many pairs of "hypoallergenic" earrings only to have my ears react badly. This pair of starter studs are absolutely wonderful. They are simple, lovely, and so light I forget that I am wearing them. I plan to buy more Tini Lux earrings as soon as the starter studs have done their job.
The starter studs really work. I wish there were more stud styles though